Cataloguing in Gippsland

Musings of a Cataloguer at Large in Gippsland. Just personal thoughts - absolutely no bearing on the thoughts of any organisation with which I am working.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All packed

Geniaus is over at the 13th Australian Congress on Genealogy and Family History in Adelaide, where there are about twenty geneabloggers. It is she who has, in part, inspired me to try to blog a little more from the 1st Museums Australia (Victoria) conference in Ballarat.

I am all packed, and heading off in a couple of hours. Just wondering if I dare do what they are doing, and get myself some of those feral beads on the way, to wear in solidarity with them.

Purple seems like a very good colour to me.

And, do blokes wear them too? Or is this a seriously female occupation? Curious minds want to know.

And, what do you call a museums/collections blogger?

2 Comments:

Blogger GeniAus said...

Wish I could teleport some beads to you Linda. Enjoy your conference - I am keen to read all about it.

March 27, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Worry not - I now have bling. And a little bit to give away, although I doubt I will meet any bloggers. Museum bloggers are a rare species (especially in community museums. I have never yet met another of the Subspecies - Catalogingus. Although Heather from Casey does go to InMagic meetings.....

http://caseycardinialinkstoourpast.blogspot.com.au/

March 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home